SLIDER

Rose/Ward Family - {Childress, Texas Family Photographer}

Monday, July 15, 2013

I was excited to get to photograph the Rose/Ward family last week. My college friend, Staci (Ward) Rose, e-mailed me and asked if I could take pictures of her kids and parents together while they are visiting family in Texas.  I was thrilled to get a chance to visit with Staci and her family.

Staci and her kids live in Canada, but have been in Memphis this summer visiting her parents, Dale and Shirley Ward.  All five kids did great during the session in the 100+ heat!












post signature

2 comments:

Staci Rose said...

Thank you so much, Ericka! These are beautiful! It was so great to see you again!

Michele Parsley said...

They were all so good!

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...