SLIDER

Nadia Ortiz - {Childress, Texas High School Senior Photographer}

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Here it is. My last senior session for 2013. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE taking senior pictures!  I have enjoyed every part of senior photography this year - getting to know the seniors, taking the pictures and editing them.

Meet Nadia Ortiz. She is a senior at Wellington High School and was recently crowned Miss Wellington 2013!  She plans to attend West Texas A&M University in the fall and enter the Pre-Dental program, and major in biology.

Nadia, you are beautiful inside and out.  Best wishes in the future!

I have been working 6 or 7 days a week since spring break and am ready for a break.  I am taking a couple weeks off to enjoy end of school functions and my kids' birthdays!  Then I will be starting on all of my summer sessions.  Congrats to all of the seniors who are graduating in a couple of weeks!

























post signature

No comments:

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...