SLIDER

Flash Drives Now Available! - {Childress, Texas Family and Child Photographer}

Friday, May 24, 2013



I so am excited to announce that I am now offering the option of 4GB flash drives with my logo for my customers digital files!  The flash drives cost just a few dollars more, but have less chance of being broken and can be used for your personal pictures and documents and for future sessions with me!


If returning customers allow me to reuse their flash drive for their future sessions, they will receive a discount.  You can find pricing information for flash drives and CD's in the "Investment" section on my website.

I also wanted to show my packaging and my brand that I have developed for all of my products.  I am only showing the flash drive, but I do still offer a custom CD for mini sessions or for customers who are on a budget.

In addition to digital files on a flash drive or CD, I also include proofs of all images, a reproduction release, order form and print product prices, personal printing recommendations and business cards all in a cute gift sack.









post signature

1 comment:

USBmemorydirect said...

Love all the ribbons and stickers! That's a great gift bag I'm sure your clients will love.

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...