SLIDER

The Longbine Family - {Childress, Texas Family Photographer}

Thursday, April 11, 2013

I enjoyed getting to spend time with Josh, Nichole and Barrett Longbine last weekend.  Josh was one of my brother's best buds growing up and he is like one of my brothers.  It was fun seeing him as a dad!  Josh and Nichole recently moved to Childress and are both pharmacists at United Supermarket.

Barrett was not happy to have his 3 month picture's taken!  We were still able to get some good pictures after moving our session to their house and "bribing" him with a bottle.  I am determined to make Barrett my buddy by his next photo session!  :)






















post signature

No comments:

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...