SLIDER

Jacob Miller - CHS Class of 2013 - {Childress, Texas High School Senior Photographer}

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

I am really enjoying taking pictures of so many talented seniors this year!

I loved taking Jacob Miller's pictures at the Childress High School Baseball Field. They have it looking so nice and it made for some great pictures!  We also took pictures downtown and at Scott Lake.  Jacob is the son of Shade and Sharla Miller of Childress.

Jacob plans to play college baseball and is going to study to become a chiropractor.  Congrats, Jacob!

I also took family pictures for the Miller's at the same time.  I'll be posting those pictures as soon as I am done editing them.























post signature

No comments:

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...