SLIDER

Darvin Jett Bequette & Newborn (Baby) Photography - {Childress, Texas Newborn & Baby Photographer}

Friday, April 5, 2013

I recently purchased the equipment to have a portable newborn studio using available natural light.  I've had to turn down requests for newborn pictures in the past because I didn't have a place to take them indoors.  Right now I have everything set up in my house, but as I get more comfortable with setting everything up I will be able to set up in customers' homes.

Here is a preview of what my setup looks like.  It's complete with blankets, newborn bean bag, space heater, boppy pillow, props and good music!


If you are interested in scheduling a newborn session, be prepared for it to last about 2 hours.  I will work around crying, feeding, diaper changes, etc. - whatever it takes to keep these little guys happy!  If you are interested in me photographing your newborn, don't wait until after your baby is born to schedule a session.  Let me know a few months into your pregnancy that you want me to take them, so I can save you a spot in my schedule.  I usually stay booked 3-4 months in advance, so don't wait until it's too late!

This setup is for newborns and small babies only.  If they can already roll and wiggle around then they are too old for this setup.  Those can be taken outdoors on a nice day.

My new little buddy, Darvin Jett Bequette, was my first little model to use my newborn setup.  He is such a doll!  Proud parents are Dan and Flo Bequette of Childress.  We used a space heater and soft music and he just relaxed and let me snap away.  We took these photos when he was 6 1/2 weeks old, but it is recommended that actual newborn pictures be taken in the first 2 weeks of life - while they are nice and sleepy!















post signature





No comments:

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...