SLIDER

Arial Black - CHS Class of 2013 - {Childress, Texas Senior Photographer}

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Photographing senior girls could easily be my favorite type of photography.  They are always willing to try anything and I never have to tell them how to pose.  Arial was a natural in front of the camera and all I had to do was take the pictures.

Arial is a senior at Childress High School and is the daughter of Rodney and Cathy Black.  She was blessed with a beautiful singing voice, so I love that she brought along her karaoke machine for a few pictures.  She is planning to attend the Milan Institute of Cosmetology and will pursue her talent in singing.  Congrats, Arial!  I can't wait to see where your talent takes you!

















post signature

No comments:

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...