SLIDER

Marisol Romero - {Childress, Texas High School Senior Photographer}

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Here are a few favorites from my first session with Marisol Romero, a senior at Childress High School. She wanted to have a lot of pictures, so we did two separate sessions in one day. Marisol should be a professional stylist! She did so great in choosing her outfits and accessories! I will be sharing pictures from our second session on the blog tomorrow. You can also see a few sneak peaks on the Ericka Moore Photography Facebook page.  Be sure to "Like" my page to get all of the latest updates and previews of my work!

I took Marisol's pictures three years ago for her quinceanera.  She had just as much style and beauty then as she has now.  All of her sessions definitely rank in my top favorite sessions.  You can look back at those sessions here,  here and here.

Marisol is planning to attend the University of Texas school of business in Austin in the Fall.  I can't wait to see what she will accomplish in the future.  Hook 'em horns!

















post signature

No comments:

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...