SLIDER

Now Taking Appointments - {Childress, Texas Family Photographer}

Thursday, February 28, 2013

I am getting my calendar organized and am taking appointments now through November 2013.  Since I do all of my photography sessions outdoors, I normally write down names on my waiting list according to which month they prefer to have their pictures taken.  At the beginning of each month, I contact my customers to set a date/time.  I try to leave a few extra days open to work around bad weather days.

If you are interested in scheduling a session this year, please contact me and I can send you my pricing information.  I have tried to offer different pricing options and hope to be affordable for everyone.  You can find pricing options in the Investment section of my blog.  I have also added a Contact section at the top of my blog where you can find all of my contact information.

Also be sure to check out my tips for Preparing for your Session.

Here is a preview from my first two senior sessions for the CHS Class of 2013, Marisol Romero!  She wanted to do 2 sessions, so she would have a lot of pictures.  She is so beautiful - on the inside and out - and I can't wait to start editing her session next week!

This is the beginning of my first full year of doing photography full-time!  I am so excited to get started!!



post signature

No comments:

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...