SLIDER

The Sims Family - {Childress, Texas Family Photographer}

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

I always enjoy taking pictures of this special family.  Olivia and Jonah were a part of my little home daycare adventure for three years.  I quit doing home daycare at the end of July 2012 to do photography full-time and these two were with me from start to finish.  They will always be special to me and my family.

Jason and Tara were married this past summer, so this is the first time I've taken their pictures together as a family.  I love seeing them so happy and in love.  Jason and Tara live in Quanah where Jason is the head coach for Quanah ISD.  You can learn more about the Sims family on Tara's blog, Tiaras and Touchdowns.

We've been in a drought the past couple years, so I was surprised when clouds started rolling in and it rained during our session in downtown Childress.  Luckily (for my camera's sake) we were able to find cover and the rain only lasted a couple minutes and we were back in business.


















No comments:

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...