SLIDER

Nicholas & Jade - {Childress, Texas Engagement Photographer}

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Congrats to Jade Watson and Nicholas Sherwood on their engagement and approaching marriage! I have known these two since they were little kids! How is it possible they are already old enough to be married?!?

This is the fifth engagement session I've done this year and they were a fun couple to work with!  Engagement sesions are easily my favorite type of photography session. Young couples are always a lot of fun and willing to try anything.

Best wishes, Nic and Jade, in your future together!




















1 comment:

April said...

So cute! I had no idea they were getting married...I guess that's what happens when you live in a different state and no long have a Facebook account. :) How exciting for them!

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...