SLIDER

Clay Washington - Class of 2011 - {Childress, Texas Senior Photographer}

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Introducing Clay Washington.  He is a senior this year at Childress High School.  This was my first senior session and I LOVED it.  I could really get into doing senior photography in the future.  Teens have their own ideas for poses, locations, etc., and most are excited to have earned the right to have senior portraits taken.  We met at an old warehouse in Childress where there were so many places for pictures.  We only stopped taking pictures because we ran out of daylight and the mesquitos were on attack.  I plan on doing another session with Clay in the Spring before he graduates.  I can't wait!  Clay is the son of Todd Washington and Stachia Washington.

On another note, posting this session is bittersweet for me because it is going to be my last paid session for awhile.  I have decided to take a break from photography to focus on my other job - home daycare - and my family.  Since school has started, I have struggled to find the time to work on editing pictures and I knew it would be hard to find time to take pictures.  I hope that I can take a few appointments next fall when Bella starts preschool a couple days a week, but it won't be much.  I'm just going to have to take this photography venture slow until my kids are older.  Photography could easily take over my life (it almost did).   It has been such a blessing and a dream come true for me and I have so many ideas for the future.  I'll still be using my blog to post pictures that I take for family and friends periodically.  I definitely plan to keep practicing and learning, so I don't forget what I am doing. : )

I already miss taking pictures for other people, but am enjoying spending my time going to my son's 7th football games and just having a couple nights a week off.  I am hoping to have more time to just relax every once in awhile - something I haven't had much time for lately.

This is the first half of the pictures from Clay's session. Be looking for more pictures on my blog tomorrow or the next day.  There were just too many good ones not to share them all!
















No comments:

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...