SLIDER

Joah Detwiler - {Childress, Texas Newborn Photographer}

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Introducing Joah Wilson Detwiler!  He is the son of Zach and Amy Detwiler of Childress and his big sister is Zoe.  Little Joah was jaundice when I took his newborn pictures, so he made me and Photoshop work extra hard to get his skin looking good.

I went to the Detwiler's home for Joah's newborn session.  There is just something special to me about portraits taken in your own home and is a good way to preserve the memories of the nursery.  I worked all weekend changing Bella's bedroom from a nursery to a big girl room.  I am so thankful I have lots of pictures to remember my baby girl's nursery.

Congrats Zach and Amy!  Your children are just precious!

















No comments:

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...