SLIDER

The Mills Family - {Childress, Texas Child and Family Photographer}

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Here are my favorites from my session with Tanner and Ella Mills, and their parents Ryan and Marci.  We took them at Ballyhoo in Childress and I love the way they turned out!  I must admit, even though I have heard a lot of positive comments about the "new" and shiny, old travel trailer parked in front of Ballyhoo, I was really never interested in using it for pictures.  Marci told me she wanted to have some pictures taken in front of it, so I decided to give it a try.  I am so glad we took them, because I love the pictures in front of the travel trailer the best!  This family is special to me because Marci is Kevin's niece and she and Ryan are both good friends.  Bella loves spending time with her cousins, Tanner and Ella.  They are both very sweet and well mannered kids.

The day we took these pictures it was really, really HOT and HUMID!  We all left Ballyhoo hot and sweaty!



















No comments:

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...