SLIDER

Childress Little League All-Stars - Sabastian Juarez - {Childress, Texas Sports Photographer}

Monday, August 2, 2010

Here are a few pictures from my session with Sabastian Juarez at the 11 & 12 year old Little League All-Star Baseball Tournament that was held recently at the newly renovated Rock Stadium in Childress. Sabastian is the son of Francis and Oscar Juarez of Childress.  I am excited to be taking their family pictures in a couple of days!  In this particular game, Sabastian played in several positions including pitcher, first base, third base and (of course) batter.

I have spent hours and hours of my life at the Rock Stadium (before it was renovated this past year) watching my brother play baseball, and then my son, Nick.  Nick decided two years ago not to play baseball anymore, so it was fun to go and watch his friends play at the field since it has been redone.  The stadium and field are beautiful and it felt like we were watching a baseball game in a big city.  I L-O-V-E the awnings that were built over the stands!  It was so nice to have shade while watching the game.  I will admit, it was a pretty big challenge to get good action shots through the small holes of the new fence, (especially batting) but I feel like I succeeded.

I took pictures of Sabastian last summer during the regular baseball season when he played for the Longorns.  You can view those pictures here and here.  Oh, and by the way, Childress won that tournament!!!  Yay!

















No comments:

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...