SLIDER

The Tucker Family - {Childress, Texas Family and Child Photograher}

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Here are few of my favorites from my second photo session with the Tucker family. The Tuckers are special because they were the second family that I photographed just a little over a year ago and I haven't slowed down since.

Stephanie is the owner of F3 Fun Family Fitness here in Childress and Toby is the superintendent for Claude ISD.  Their kids are Kaitlyn, Caden and Colton.  I read on Facebook that the Tuckers celebrated their ninth wedding anniversary yesterday.  It looks like they've had a great nine years together.  Happy belated anniversary, Toby and Stephanie!  Here's to many, many years of happiness together.

Here are the links to our first photo session if you want to see how the kids have grown since then.  Look here and here.

This is Part 1 of 2.

                                                                        My favorite!



























No comments:

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...