SLIDER

The (Growing) Detwiler Family - {Childress, Texas Family, Child and Maternity Photographer}

Monday, July 26, 2010

Here are the Detwilers - Zach, Amy, Zoe, and soon to be, Joah, who is set to make his big appearance on Thursday!  The Detwilers were the first family that I photographed in March 2009, when Zoe was about seven months old.  Amy had seen a few of the pictures of my family that I had taken and posted on Facebook, so she asked me to take her family pictures and I have not hardly put my camera down since then!! 

I have always wanted to be a family photographer and I am thankful for the Detwilers for placing their trust in me last year.  I must say, after all of the families I have photographed in the last year, the Detwilers pictures are still some of my favorites.  I can't believe Miss Zoe is already about to turn two and will be a big sister in just a few days.  How time flies!  I can't wait to meet Joah and take newborn pictures of him!  Here are the links to their first family pictures: here and here.




















No comments:

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...