SLIDER

Trenton, Kaleb & Jackson - {Childress, Texas Child and Infant Photographer}

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Here are a few shots from my photo session with three adorable boys at the 501 Engine in downtown Childress.  Trenton and Kaleb Mayden are the sons of Jay and Sharalyn Mayden of Childress and their new cousin Jackson is the son of Shawn and Rochelle Fouts of Amarillo.  I have been trying to get together with these families since March, but the weather wasn't having it until a couple weeks ago!  It was worth the wait.  These three boys are just too cute!  As you can tell in the first picture, Kaleb was feelling a little bored posing in front of the camera.  His  grandmother told him that they would have that picture forever as a reminder of when he wouldn't smile. ha!  It's actually my favorite picture!  Three year olds definitely have a mind of their own!


























1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ericka, I can hardly wait to see all of the pictures! I LOVE what you've posted and I agree, the pict with Kaleb refusing to cooperate is my favorite. It will be a family keeper!

Joan

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...