SLIDER

Nick is a TEENager!!! - {Childress, Texas Teen Photographer}

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Here are a few of Nick's 13 year pictures.  We are still planning on taking some with his four-wheeler as soon as we find the time.  Isn't he such a handsome young man?  I am still editing these pictures that we took downtown a couple weeks ago, so there are still more to come!

It is so hard to believe that Nick is a teenager!  I feel so unprepared for this new phase in life, but I am sure we will survive.  Nick is a good GREAT kid teenager!  I just wish he wouldn't grow up so fast! (tear)


I have  been doing a lot of studying on making eyes "pop".  I think I am really starting to get it down!

 
Handsome!


                     Nick learned this trick from his sister, Brittany!  Such talent we have in our family!!







                                        Now to decide what to print and hang on my walls!!

2 comments:

Delia said...

Great pics!!!

Amy O'Connor said...

Say it ain't so, Ericka! Mine is only about 8 months behind yours. I can't believe he's already a teenager. They grow so quickly!

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...