SLIDER

Aspen Laine Woods - {Childress, Texas Newborn Photographer}

Monday, May 24, 2010

Aspen Laine Woods, daughter of Levi and Jackie Woods of Quanah, arrived on April 26, 2010.  She was welcomed by her two big sisters, Montana and Autumn.  Aspen weighed eight pounds, one ounce and was 21 1/2 inches in length.  Aspen and her mom came to see me last week for her first photoshoot - newborn style.  She was three weeks old when we took these pictures.

I always put my favorite picture at the top of each blog post, but I couldn't decide which I liked best between the first two.  Getting to meet Aspen just almost gives me baby fever.  (Just kidding, Kevin! ) lol  I just start thinking of all of the 2 a.m. feedings and endless diaper changes and remember why I am glad to have a 2 year old and a 13 year old.  She sure is sweet, though!

Congrats to the Woods family!






We took her outside and tried to get some sweet shots of her sleeping in a bucket.  As you can tell, she was calling the shots and she wasn't having it!  She prefered to pose from her mommy's arms.  I still think it's a cute picture.











I love me some baby feet!

2 comments:

Sheila Martinez said...

Love it! What a sweet baby.

Stephanie Harbin said...

I love the one with the ring hanging off her toe!! How precious. I love babies also, but nine year olds are nice too. They can do a lot of stuff for themselves and go to the skating rink and give mom a break!!

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...