SLIDER

Born to Ride - {Childress, Texas Child and Teen Photographer}

Saturday, April 24, 2010


Nickolas and I are making plans to take pictures for his upcoming 13th birthday!!!  We just did a little practice run today in the wind.  I am going to do them "senior portrait" style with lots of different places, expressions and changes of clothes.  I can't wait to take his pictures, but dread becoming the parent of a teenager at 29!!  It seems like yesterday I was the young, clueless mother of a precious baby. (tear)  Now I will be the young and clueless mother of a teenager! ha!

Have you seen the 10x20 storyboards I have been designing for my customers?  You can see them here on my Facebook page.  Don't forget to become a "fan" on my photography page on Facebook for updates on recent and upcoming photo shoots.

No comments:

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...