SLIDER

Wyatt & Whitley Self - {Childress, Texas Child Photographer}

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Finally!  I've been trying for two days to upload these pictures to my blog and the internet has been working against me.  Blogger wasn't working right yesterday, then last night and this morning my internet connection has been slow and only working half the time.

So here are some of the pictures we got of Wyatt and Whitley Self.  I was wrong in my previous post.  The twins will be celebrating their FIRST birthday this weekend.  For some reason, I was thinking they were celebrating last weekend.  It makes more sense they would celebrate on their actual birthday!  Hey, I hang out with THREE one year old toddlers AND and a three year old ALL day.  Most days, I am out of my mind!




Those big blue eyes are all Whitley.  No enhancing at all!!










Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...