SLIDER

The Miracle Twins are Turning ONE!!! - {Childress, Texas Child Photographer}

Friday, March 26, 2010


I can't believe that in one week and one day, the miracle twins - Whitley and Wyatt Self - will be turning ONE!!  They were born really early on April 3, 2009, and (thanks to many answered prayers) have overcome many odds.

I was thinking about asking their parents, Jared and Teri Self (old friends from high school), if I could have one of the twins, but I wouldn't know which to choose.  They are both just so darn cute!  I don't think they would let me have one anyway.  Teri is a teacher where they live in South Texas and was able to come to Childress for a visit a couple of weeks ago during her spring break.  We got together at The Seed Bin and took one year portraits of their two precious miracles.  I am just loving this picture of them in the "mixed" drawer. ha!

I also got to photograph the little cuties last summer during their first visit to Childress.  Check them out here, here and here to see how much they've grown and changed!  You can also read more about the Self family and their story here on Teri's family blog.

I am working on editing the rest of the pictures today so that Teri can have some prints to show off at their big birthday bash this weekend!  More pictures are coming soon!

1 comment:

cWa said...

THEY ARE MIRACLE BABIES! ...I can't believe they are 1! Great pictures!

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...