SLIDER

Editing for Others - Your Photography, Part III

Monday, March 1, 2010

Kevin's little cousin, Reagan House, was so happy about it snowing in the Dallas area a few weeks ago, she had to kiss it!  Her mom, Tammy, sent me this picture.

Richard and Charla Jenkins - adorable couple!


Donna Smith, CHS teacher, sent me the pictures of the Bobcat Cheerleaders and Baseball players.  Donna is a great photographer!



Shelba Lacy sent me this picture of her daughter, Lori Cope, and granddaughter, Carli, from Carli's recent senior ring ceremony at CHS.  I can't believe Carli is going to be a senior next year!  I believe Donna Smith also took this picture.

Kevin's cousin, Tammy, also sent me this picture to edit of her dad, Tommy West (Kevin's sweet uncle), and all of his grandkids!  Great looking family!

Thanks to everyone who sent me their pictures.  I'll try to do this again soon!
post signature

No comments:

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...