SLIDER

Announcing..... Easter Mini Session this Saturday!!

Monday, March 1, 2010

I am going to keep my fingers crossed that the weather is going to be nice this Saturday starting at 1 p.m. and am offering my first mini session.  I am only taking 8 appointments so call me ASAP to book your time - (940)-937-3254 or e-mail me (erickamoore2005@sbcglobal.net) or message me on Facebook.

Bring your kids to downtown Childress in their Easter attire and let's have some fun!

If the weather turns bad, I will probably not reschedule.  Let's just hope that doesn't happen.




I can also include a free Easter card design on the CD for free.  This is a picture of Bella in her Easter dress from last year!  Sweet baby.  Good times.

post signature

No comments:

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...