SLIDER

Our Valentine Weekend: Part II - Childress, Texas Family Photographer

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Of course, any trip out of town would not be complete without a visit to my fav. store, Target.  We found some cute Easter stuff on the dollar aisle, including these bunny ears.


Everyone but me spent Saturday morning swimming in the motel swimming pool.  I had plans of sitting in the hot tub, but it was broken.  Of course, they got it fixed as we were getting checked out of the motel.  Oh well, I got a few cute pictures of the fam.






In case you are wondering why I don't post as many pictures of Nick as I do of Bella, this is why.  He is 12 and doesn't want his picture taken.  Need I say more?

Bella enjoyed laying in bed watching "Bob Bob" aka  Sponge Bob after her swim.


She loves her Minnie Mouse, Monkey, pillow and blankey! Oh, and that darn pacifier!  We've got to get rid of that thing!


We got home late Saturday night.  On Valentine's Day, we went to church, out to lunch at Jakson's and then spent the rest of the day relaxing at home.  Here is Bella in her V-Day outfit.  Of course, she doesn't have time to stop and pose for pictures.  These are true life action shots! : )

That's my girl - a purse in one hand and balls in another!

post signature

No comments:

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...