SLIDER

Happy Meals!! - Childress, Texas Child Photographer

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

This girl loves her some chicken nuggets from McDonald's!  This face is proof of why they call them "Happy" Meals.
The barbecue sauce is just an added bonus!

And the box is pretty fun, too!

AND, the toys make her......

happy! : )

"Mine!"
________________

I took these pictures of Bella about a month ago.  I decided to post them to experiment with some changes I made on my blog.  I'm not 100% happy with the new look yet, but at least I am slowly figuring out how to change the look of my blog for free!  And as soon as I can figure out what I am doing, I will be adding a few more changes!

This winter weather is driving me CRAZY!!  Bella and I have hardly left our house since the first of December when we started getting blasted with winter weather non-stop!  As you can see in these pictures, we spend lots of time in our pajamas at home.  We have managed to find some creative ways to have fun and enjoy our time, but will be so happy when we can spend some time running and playing outside!  And maybe planting a few flowers, too!

I will also be so HAPPY when I can start taking pictures again!  I've had the "itch" to take pictures for a few weeks now.  I've been taking lots of pictures of Bella, but they just aren't the same when they are taken inside.  I've been doing some studying on taking pictures in "Manuel" mode on my camera and can't wait to try out my new skills!  I've also been doing lots of studying on Photoshop.  My first appointment for the year is scheduled for February 21 of friends who are engaged!  Let's keep our fingers crossed the weather will be nice that weekend!!  I can't wait to try out all of my ideas for enagement pictures.

Oh, and if you are wondering, I will start scheduling a few appointments sometime in March.  I am not going to get in a hurry about scheduling anything until I see the weather is going to be nice.  I do not like being outside in the cold.  When I am cold, I shiver and shake.  Seriously.  Kevin thinks it's hilarious.  I think it is annoying!  And if I am shivering and shaking, I am going to be doing nothing but taking a bunch of blurry pictures.  I am sure in just a few months, I will be burning up and talking about how much I miss cold weather!  NOT!! 

No comments:

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...