SLIDER

Editing for Others - Your Photography

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I posted a request on Facebook yesterday asking anyone interested to e-mail me a picture that I could use to practice using my newly learned Photoshop skills that I've been studying lately. I edited and enhanced the pictures and e-mailed them back to their owners.

The weather keeps messing up my plans to start taking pictures again and I've edited just about every recent picture of my own that I have. I've enjoyed editing other folk's pictures for a change and may start doing this more often. Here are a few of the pictures I've been working on today. I'll try to post a few more tomorrow.

Meet, Brynn.  Her mom, Alana Chisum, e-mailed this adorable picture to me of Miss Brynn in her Christmas tutu.  I enhanced the picture and added some textures and lens flare.  I like it - and I'm a sucker for baby girls in tutus and hats!
Here is an engagement picture sent to me by Ashley Bailey and her fiance, Wesley Barton.  The picture was taken by Wesley's mom!  After editing it, I added a vintage action and topped it off with some texture.  Of course, I love those rounded corners, too!

 
My friend, Ryan Mills, and his beautiful girlfriend, Wendy Haseloff.  I enhanced the picture, added texture and converted to black and white.

 
Kary Brookman, sent me this picture of her adorable 4-month old daughter, Hadyn Elizabeth.  I love baby girls with blue eyes and I love leopard print.  Enough said.

If you have a picture you would like for me to edit and send back to you, feel free to e-mail it to me at erickamoore2005@sbglobal.net.

I'll be out of pocket for a couple of days as me and my honey are headed to Dallas in the morning to visit our favorite blues singer and Kevin's "brother from another mother", Keb Mo (his real name is also Kevin Moore).  Lol!  I am in no way a fan of the blues (Kevin loves it), but I must admit my Keb Mo has helped me to broaden my horizons by introducing me to Keb Mo the singer's great music.  If you haven't heard Keb Mo, go on over to his website and check him out.  You won't be sorry.  You can thank me later.  I do have one of his songs on my music player at the bottom of my blog, too!

Keb Mo doesn't come around to this part of the country very often, so we decided to leave our jobs and children behind in the middle of the week to see him play.  We also wanted to take a trip or do something special in celebration of our upcoming 5th anniversary on March 10!  Hey, these days, there aren't many couples who stayed married that long.  I think it's definitely a reason to celebrate.  And Kevin is stuck with me for the long haul. : )  We have taken a trip nearly every year around our anniversary except for last year when Bella was still a baby.  I hope we continue with the tradition.  It's always nice to have kid-free weekend getaway every once in awhile.

Go ahead and send me your pics and I'll try to edit them Friday!
post signature

No comments:

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...