SLIDER

Big Shoes to Fill - Childress, Texas Child Photographer

Thursday, February 11, 2010



Bella loves playing dress up! (And I love dressing her up!)  Since I am clumsy and cannot walk in high heels, we borrowed her big sister, Matraca's shoes.  Bella is a pro walking in those heels - just like her sisters.  You would think she was born to wear them!  It looks she's got some big shoes to fill if she is gonna walk in her sister's shoes!  And if she ends up being vertically challenged, like me, she is gonna need them!

Bella and I had dress up clothes drug out all over the house while Kevin was out working in the ice storm a couple weeks ago.  We had to work to keep ourselves entertained.  Now it is snowing....... again.  But it is beautiful.

I've been playing with some of my new actions on Photoshop.  They are so much fun and the possibilities are endless!  I recently became a member of the website Clickin Moms.  It is a forum of moms and photographers from beginner to the seasoned pros who share information on photography.  It does require an annual fee, but if you are interested in learning more about photography, it is well worth the money.

I have already learned so much just from doing a little reading on this website.  I could spend hours reading and learning on this site.  I actually used the tools I learned from Clickin Moms to make the changes I've been making on my blog.  Just a few more changes and a little more studying and hopefully I'll have it just the way I want it.



post signature

No comments:

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...