SLIDER

Our Longhorn Snowman

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

It has been nearly two weeks since our first round of snow hit and we STILL have snow covering our front yard. Baby Jesus is STILL buried in the snow and Bella STILL has not been able to play outside in it yet. I am thinking about taking her out for a few minutes this afternoon just to let her check it out.

Here are a few pictures I took on New Year's Eve of Nick, Matraca and Ariel (Matraca's friend) and their "Longhorn" snowman they built. It was snowing that day.... again! Poor snowman, he has already just about melted away. It doesn't look like the huge snow drift in our front yard is going anywhere anytime soon. I am hearing that we have chances for MORE snow in a couple of days and it is going to be realllyyyy cold!! I am ready for SUMMER!!





2 comments:

Amy O'Connor said...

I love the Longhorn snowman! I'm about to post a couple of pictures of Kati in her new Longhorn outfits.

Pineapple Princess said...

I sure enjoy your photography! :)

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...