SLIDER

Happy New Year!!

Monday, January 4, 2010

I hope everyone had fun bringing in the new year! On New Year's Eve night we had a nice time staying at home and enjoying the company of a few friends and family. Then on New Year's Day we had a great meal including the traditional black eyed peas thanks to my mom.

I thought I would share a few of my family pictures that were taken after Thanksgiving by Jammi Palmer of JDP Photography and edited by me. I've enjoyed taking a couple of weeks off from photo editing. I even enjoyed a week off from my daycare job! I went from practically working 24/7 to not working at all. It was so nice and so needed! Between trying to keep up with my daycare kids, my own kids and working on 15 photo shoots, I just about worked myself to death during the last couple months of 2009! I now feel refreshed and ready to start working hard again.

I am working at this very moment on editing pictures from my very last photography session that I took of friends literally right before the blizzard hit on the eve of Christmas Eve! Hopefully I'll be sharing them in a couple of days!










No comments:

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...