SLIDER

Our White Christmas, Part I

Thursday, December 31, 2009

We decided to exchange gifts at home on Christmas Eve morning instead of Christmas Day this year. With the snow that fell the night before, it made a perfect day to sit at home in our pjs and open our gifts. It was nice to have one thing to do that day instead trying to hurry and open gifts and then try to make it to two or three other family Christmas parties all on Christmas Day.


Matraca, Nick and Bella all had footed pjs and decided to wear them on Christmas Eve. They all looked so cute!

Santa was sure good to us this year!

Bella was checking out all of the toys that Santa left for her.

Kevin got a new Keb' Mo t-shirt. In case you don't know who Keb' Mo is, he is Kevin's favorite blue's singer. His real name is Kevin Moore. I have one of his songs on my player at the bottom of my blog. I am in no way a fan of the blues, but I do love Keb' Mo's music AND my Keb' Mo!



Nick was so "excited" to get a few new clothes for Christmas. Can't you tell?!?

Matraca and her new "lamb" blanket. It is sooo soft.

Bella LOVES Yo Gabba Gabba so these new toys were a big hit.

Kevin and his new forest face. I think this will look cool on the tree in our front yard.

Nick and Kevin gave me this awesome antique camera. I love it!


Bella decided to ride in the storage bin of her Dora car. It is all about Dora in our house these days!

The best part of Christmas Eve was spending two hours talking to Brittany in South Africa via Skype! We exchanged gifts together during our visit. Next year we'll be Skyping with Matraca while she is working in New Zealand!

Here is Bella modeling the new elephant t-shirt Brittany gave her from South Africa. Can you tell we've been practicing on posing? Her new Dora camera has been a big help! She takes a picture of me then I take a picture of her. It works!

Bella and her favorite ornament from the tree!
2009 has been a great year of many changes in our family - I started not one but TWO businesses this year - photography and home daycare, Nick started Jr. high, Bella turned into a toddler, Matraca graduated from high school and moved to Lubbock and Brittany moved to South Africa. It has definitely not been boring around here! We are a very blessed family. I can't wait to see what 2010 will bring. Happy New Year everyone!

No comments:

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...