SLIDER

Merry CHRISTmas!

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Thanks to all of the families who have given me the privilege to photograph them this last year! Here are some of the Christmas cards that I designed for my customers in November. Merry Christmas everyone!

Things have really slowed down on the ol' blog here lately. I've really enjoyed spending more time with my family and less time with my laptop. Be looking in the near future for my last two family photo shoots for 2009!

My family Christmas card for this year. Photography by Jammi (Shoffner) Palmer of JDP Photography. My husband's daughter, Brittany (in the bottom right picture) is currently working as a missionary in Port Elizabeth, South Africa! She is volunteering at the AIDS Haven and gets to play with all of the sweet babies who either have AIDS or their parents have or had AIDS. She is doing such a great job loving on those babies and teaching them about Jesus. We miss her sooo much! We get to talk to her tomorrow via Skype! Boy do I love all of the new ways to communicate these days!! I stole the bottom-right picture of Brittany from her Facebook page. She is posing with one of the cute babies she takes care of.









1 comment:

Stephanie Harbin said...

Darn, now I wish I had gotten a Christmas Card design! Those are so nice!!

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...