SLIDER

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow!

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I have really enjoyed all of the beautiful snow that we've had this last week! Having a white Christmas was great! Since I work from home, I have adopted a rule for myself that if it is snowing outside then I must wear my pj's all day inside. So far, I haven't broken my rule. : ) I think this was one of the best Christmas' our family has had, so far. Here are few of the pictures I have taken of the snow. I will try to do a post tomorrow about our Christmas!



Here is a picture of the front of our newly rocked house. Isn't it beautiful?!? Poor Baby Jesus had to spend his birthday buried in the snow! And, sadly, he is still buried in that huge snow drift! I am still deciding on what color shutters to put on the house. I just can't seem to picture it in my head yet.
This Nick inside the cave he dug inside one of the drifts by our storage building.
Bella has been a little sick with bronchitis so she has not been able to play in the snow outside, but she did get to stand in it for a minute. This was her very first time to stand in snow. She didn't know what to think about. Hopefully it will snow again when she is feeling better and she can help build a snowman and make a snow angel.
Did you notice the sun was setting and Bella was still in her pjs? Yep, she has adopted my pj rule, too. And her boots..... well, those were her big bros boots when he was a little cowboy. She has been getting a lot of use out of them during this cold spell.
Oh, and isn't my hubby so handsome?!?

Nick out "shoveling" snow this afternoon during our second round of snow.
Bella stayed warm during her outing to the clinic this afternoon in her cozy pink hat. Winter hats are so much fun!

Since Bella couldn't play in the snow outside, we decided to bring the snow in. Bella and her friends had a tea party this afternoon and ate some of the snow. It kept them entertained for a loooonng time!

1 comment:

Stephanie Harbin said...

I love, love, love the snow cave picture of Nick. That is totally awesome.

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...