SLIDER

Camera Shy or Stubborn?

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Someone PLEASE tell me I am not the only person in this world with a child who is either camera shy or just plain stubborn! I mean, when Nick was little he was (and is) a ham for the camera! In 12 1/2 years, I have never taken a photo of Nick where he wouldn't look and smile for the camera for at least 1 or 2 pictures. Miss Bella, on the other hand, is a totally different story. As you can tell by these pictures she is very camera shy or maybe just plain stubborn.

Raising girls. It already feels like I've entered another universe after easily raising a boy for over 12 years now. My conclusion, thus far, is this. Boys = easy; girls = very difficult, but still cute (and possibly more expensive)!

Tuesday while Bella was quietly "reading" with her friends, Olivia and Jonah, I decided to try to sneak a few pictures of her. Here is what I got. All cute pictures, right!?! But to get her to look at the camera AND smile is a chore! This first one is my fav and it may even be frame worthy.

Perfect!


Here is how my day usually looks. The girls usually have books scattered all over Bella's room. The girls actually sit and "read". The boys, well, they just like to throw them (or their milk)!

Here is when I sneak in on them and start snapping.....

"Oh, no! What happened? It's the camera, again!"


"Okay, I'll look, but NO smiling!"

"Maybe if I keep reading she will go away!"

Now this girl knows how to ham it up!


Hey, I caught her smiling when she wasn't looking! She sure loves to read!



Here she is talking to Olivia. I think she forgot about me!


"Oh no. She got me!"


"My mom really needs to stop putting these hats on me."

She WILL smile when she is crawling through furniture that could fall on her and hurt her! This girl loves danger! At least I got ONE good one!

No comments:

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...