SLIDER

"And He took the children in His arms......"

Monday, December 7, 2009

Okay, I know. I'm jumping ahead of myself. I promised another post tomorrow and it's still today, AND this is a new family already! The new post will still come tomorrow of all of the cousins. I have been working all day on pictures for the Dill family - Jarod, Nicole, Blaven and Owen - and fell in love with this picture. I ran across this verse earlier and felt like it was a perfect fit for the picture.
As much as I know parents like Jarod and Nicole love their kids, isn't it so comforting to know that our Heavenly Father loves us so much more!?! Children truly are a blessing!
I guess you've figured out who I'll be blogging about in a couple days. : )


No comments:

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...