SLIDER

Joseph, Emma, Maycin & Camryn

Monday, November 30, 2009

I got to spend some time with my younger (but taller) brother and his family, during Thanksgiving break, and was able to do a quick photo session with them downtown and at my parents' house. I took their family pictures last year during Thanksgiving in the freezing cold and wind. And Emma took some pictures of my family, too. Thankfully, this year the weather outside was PERFECT and we got some great shots. Now I am just keeping my fingers crossed that they will give me a framed print for Christmas to hang in my house (hint, hint)! ; )

Here are Joseph, Emma, Maycin and Camryn. Aren't I blessed to have them in my family?!?













No comments:

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...