SLIDER

Happy Veteran's Day!

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I just wanted to take a moment to say THANK YOU to those who have served or are serving our country! We Americans take our freedom for granted every day. I am glad we have days like today to remember those who served. Because of them, I am able to have a blog, have the job that I choose and not have to worry about much of anything! Thank you, veterans!!

This is a picture of Bella that I took on July 4th, 2009. She is pointing at the name of my uncle, Leldon Webb. My uncle and his brothers, Eldon (his twin) and Ralph, all served our country in the military. My uncle passed away in August 2001 and he has been greatly missed by all of his family.

Happy Veteran's Day!
You can see more of Bella's patriotic pictures in my post from July 4th, here.
I am just realizing those cheeks are not quite as chubby now as they were in July!

No comments:

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...