SLIDER

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Well, we had a pretty uneventful Thanksgiving. I actually went the entire day without editing any photos. It was nice to have a break. Here are a few pictures I tried to take of Bella a couple Sunday's ago after church. It breaks my heart, because I LOVE this girl and I LOVE to take pictures and she will NOT look at me when I have a camera in my hand. I honestly do not have a camera in her face all the time, but she already has it figured out. As hard as I try, I rarely get a good picture of her looking at the camera. And getting her to look and smile at the same time? It usually just happens by accident! Oh well, she is still cute!

It will be interesting to see how well she does when my friend, Jammi, takes our family pictures tomorrow. I am hoping that maybe she can work some magic and get Miss Bella to smile. I am excited to do a trade-out photo shoot tomorrow. I will do pictures of her family and she is doing them of mine (minus Brittany)!

But for now, enjoy Bella's no-smiling "almost" 18 month pictures!

I almost got her smiling AND looking!

At least throwing leaves is fun!


Bella and her cat, Izzy



Bella's cute new chair. And still not looking at the camera!

Hey, I caught her looking!

Finally, a smile!

I had to post this picture of Bella from Thanksgiving Day last year. She was sporting her Texas Longhorns jersey and had just turned six months old. I love those chubby cheeks! Babies are not babies long enough.
Happy Turkey Day, everyone!

No comments:

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...