SLIDER

Cowboy Up!

Monday, November 9, 2009

My friend, Nicole, called me a couple weeks ago and asked me to take a few quick pictures of her boys, Blaven and Owen. It happened to be Cowboy Day at school during Drug Free School Week at Childress Elementary. This dress up day was the perfect chance for Blaven to get to show off his cowboy attire at school! And, of course, (according to Nicole) however Blaven dresses is how Owen dresses. So Owen was dressed up for cowboy day, too!

Don't they make the best looking cowboys?!?

I will be taking more pictures of these cowboys and their parents, Jarod and Nicole Dill, this weekend. (I'm keeping my fingers crossed the weather will be nice to us!) They will be my last photography appointment out of a dozen that I've done in two weeks! Whew! That's a lot of work in my future! But I am looking forward to it! So check back in a few weeks for pictures of the Dill family and a few other families from Childress and the surrounding area!



















1 comment:

Lacy said...

So cute! Love those chubby cheeks Owen has!!

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...