SLIDER

The Horton Kids

Saturday, October 31, 2009

I had a great time recently taking pictures of the adorable and sweet Horton kids - Kooper, Kate, Case and Kenna Mae. Their parents are Amy and Jason Horton of Childress. Amy is a fellow blogger and I always enjoy reading her blog. These four kids were so easy to photograph and gave me lots of laughs! Anytime I see any of these kids, they always say "Hey, I know you from church!" and "Where's your baby?" They are always very polite and it's obvious their parents have done a great job in raising them. Hopefully by tomorrow I'll have another post of the four kiddos together, then I'll have one of their individual pictures! Happy Halloween!!











2 comments:

TREY MORGAN said...

Four of the best looking kids.

Amy said...

The one of them jumping made me laugh and then all of a sudden...CRY!! What in the world is wrong with me?? LOL!!

I can't believe you caught one of them all in the air!! :) Crazy kids!!

I LOVE them ALL! Can't wait to see more!

P.S. THANKS TREY!

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...