SLIDER

Coming up next!

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Here is a preview of what I will be working on this week! Hopefully I'll get enough done that I can share them with you soon!!

I got to do a FUN photo shoot with a new sweet and beautiful friend who will be celebrating her 15th birthday next month. This is a preview of her gorgeous dress for her big Quinceanera celebration! We both had a blast doing this photo shoot!

I also had the privilege of taking some belly pictures for friends who are expecting a baby in just a few short weeks! I can't wait to meet this little girl or boy! The parents are patiently waiting to be surprised on the baby's "birth" day! They are better than me. I could not wait to find out what I was having!
And just for fun.... since I have a 50/50 chance of getting it right.... I will just guess that it is going to be a.... girl and she will have red hair! Hmmmmm...... we'll see!

3 comments:

Amy said...

I think I may know who that is... and if so, then I think you're right!

Ericka Moore Photography said...

I was thinking.... how would she know who this is. Then it hit me.... oh, yea. You probably do know who this is!!! : )

Amy said...

LOL! Yes, my mom told me she was getting pretty close to being ready. And I think their red-headed little girl (or boy) would be beautiful!

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...