SLIDER

The Ross Girls: J'Leigh & Kaleigh

Monday, September 28, 2009

Okay, I know I already posted a version of this picture once, but I love it! I felt like it was worth sharing twice! This is the first family I got to photograph with my new camera lens! It is an amazing little lens and has saved me lots of time editing!
Oh, and did you notice my new blog design? I love fall and fell in love with this design when I saw it! Danielle at The Design Girl is amazing! If you are a blogger and want a new, professional look, you should check out her portfolio. I purchased one of her pre-made templates for fall and I love it! I can't wait to see what she has to offer for Christmas.



Miss J'Leigh wasn't too fond of the idea of having hundreds of pictures taken, but I think we still got some amazing shots!

My favorite of J'Leigh!



Miss Kaleigh didn't stop smiling the entire time! The easiest baby I've ever photographed. Love that smile!







Thanks, Chris & Shea!

No comments:

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...