SLIDER

Chad, Holly & Colee Cox

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I couldn't have been more excited about getting to travel to the "big" city of Tell, Texas, to photograph my good friends, Chad and Holly Cox, and their adorable daughter, Colee. Holly and I worked together at Farm Bureau for four years and experienced many life changes together during that time. I love working at home, but I really do miss Holly's company every day. One of the most exciting parts of my trip to Tell was getting to photograph them with their tractor in their "back yard" a.k.a. the cotton field right behind their house! Isn't that cotton growing beautifully!?! (Actually I wouldn't really know, but it does look pretty to me!) I am completely in LOVE with the pictures in that beautiful cotton field! I have lots more pictures to post so check back soon!












These boots are AWESOME!

1 comment:

The Vannoy Family said...

Love, love, love the boots - what a cool idea! You are awesome!

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...