SLIDER

Berkley is Two and Terrific Today!

Friday, September 4, 2009


I recently got to photograph Berkley Allen, her big brother, Aiden, and her parents, Randy and Haley Allen of Childress. We took a ton of family pictures (they are still under construction) and individuals of both kids. Today is Berkley's 2nd birthday so I decided to go ahead and post some of the pictures that I took of her.
I have had Miss Berkley in the one year old class at church on Wednesday nights and have learned that she is a girl after my own heart. She may only be 2, but she is already a little momma, loves jewelry and purses and baby dolls! She always sings in class and does a great job at "mothering" the other children. She is also lucky to have two great parents and a cool big brother! Doesn't she look adorable in her tutu?!?

Happy birthday, Berkley!










No comments:

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...