SLIDER

We Love the Beach!

Monday, August 10, 2009

We had a great time playing on the beach at The Cliff's at Possum Kingdom. Just us girls spent the afternoon on the beach Friday while the guys played golf. As soon as Camryn and Bella stepped on the sand they got out their shovels and started some serious digging. Emma and I got to do a little digging in the sand ourselves.





Emma and the girls hard at work!


I could not get enough pictures of this cute and dirty little hiney!

Me and Bella on the beach

Bella kept looking up at the water and finally made a run for it. She loved playing in the lake and getting knocked down by the waves. Aren't her floties cute?
Everyone spent Saturday afternoon playing at the beach. Nick and Maycin could've played in the water forever!

My attempt at a self-portrait of me and Kevin. I am terrible at taking pictures of myself!

Bella and Kevin catching some waves.

Nick and Maycin playing on their new surf skates.

Cool dudes!



More time playing in the sand!

Nick and his sand castle.

Camryn pouring water in the sand.


The girls, again.

Nick and Maycin searching for treasures.

1 comment:

Sheila Martinez said...

Erika! thanks for sharing your vacation! great time, great shots.
I can't believe how much you look like you mom did when she was your age. Brings tears to my eyes.

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...