SLIDER

The Self family

Monday, July 13, 2009

I had the privilege to photograph the precious miracle twins of Jared and Teri Self on Saturday. I have known Jared and Teri since we were kids and it is so exciting to see these two as parents - something I know they've wanted for a long time. I've never seen two people more proud of their babies. Wyatt Jared and Whitley Faith Self were born very premature on April, 3, 2009, and have defeated many odds. These two little ones have already proven to be very strong and determined individuals. The best part of our little photo shoot was that I got hold both of them! Here is just a preview of some of the pictures I've been working on. Check back soon for more pictures!









1 comment:

The Detwilers said...

These turned out soo sweet!!! Great job!!! I bet it wasn't too difficult since the littlest models are such sweethearts!!

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...