SLIDER

Take me out to the ball game - Sebas style

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Although I'll never claim to be a huge fan of any sport, I LOVE to take good ol' action shots at any kind of ball game. I especially love it if I am watching people play that I know and love. I have always thought it would be so much fun to be a photographer for Sport's Illustrated. (As long as I didn't have to write the article. Maybe I would have to recruit my friend, Ryan Mills, to do the writing for me - just like when we worked together at the Index ten years ago!) : )
I had the privilege to watch and and take pictures of one of Nick's best buds, Sebastian Juarez, while he played in the last baseball game for this year's Longhorns Little League team at the Rock Field. A soon-to-be sixth grader, Sebastian (aka Sebas) is the son of Oscar and Francis Juarez and was coached by his dad. Even though they did lose this game, they gave it their all and I believe they placed pretty high in ranking this year.
We'll let the pictures speak for themselves.





















No comments:

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...