SLIDER

I'm still here......

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I have been SUPER busy this week with birthday parties, family time, end of school activities and keepin' babies. I haven't had much time for pictures and don't see any time opening up this week either. I am thankful that summer is almost here, but I am not ready for Nick to be going to jr. high or for Matraca to be graduating from CHS or Brittany to be moving to South Africa or for Bella to start walking and not be my baby anymore. Too many changes are happening at once and they are all hard to take, but are all blessings. As I type this I am uploading nearly 300 pictures to my computer from all of our busyness in the last week. Hopefully I'll be able to sort through them and share some of my favorites soon.
Some of the things I am looking forward to in the near future are going out of town with my wonderful hubby for a weekend with NO kids for a time of relaxation and to have lasik done! I can't wait to kiss my glasses goodbye! I also can't wait to start going to the swimming pool with my kids - something I didn't get to do one time last year. We are also making plans to attend a Texas Rangers game and to do some shopping in Southlake on my birthday! Woo hoo!! I am excited about all of the cute kids I am going to get to photograph soon, including a brand new baby, so keep visiting my blog to see who they are!
Happy last week of school!!

2 comments:

Jenschke Family said...

Man, lots of things are happening at the Moore household. Hang in there!

Lacy said...

Thanks for your comment! I love looking at all of your beautiful pictures! Maybe someday we can get you to photograph my little one and his cousins...my mom has been talking about doing that soon.
Best of luck to you and all the kids on their big changes, can't believe Britt is going to South Africa, wow!

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...