SLIDER

Happy Birthday, Matraca!

Friday, May 1, 2009



I just wanted to send some special Happy Birthday wishes to Kevin's beautiful daughter, Matraca. She is one of the sweetest, smartest and prettiest gals I know and it has been a HUGE blessing to have her and her friends in my life. She is a great Christian example to everyone and has been a great sister to Brittany, Nick and Bella. Bella adores her and can already say her name. I am so proud that she is valedictorian for the CHS class of 2009. In August, she is going to be starting out her adult life as a missionary through the Adventures In Missions (AIM). I am so proud and excited for this new part of her life, but am going to miss her tremendously.

Happy 18th birthday, Matraca!

1 comment:

Jenschke Family said...

You guys are just a wonderful family!

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...